1. My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.
2. I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
3. If you’re always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be
4. We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.
5. If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.
6. Courage is the most important of all the virtues because without courage, you can’t practice any other virtue consistently.
7. You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them
8. We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.
9. I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life’s a bitch. You’ve got to go out and kick ass.
10. “I don’t know if I continue, even today, always liking myself. But what I learned to do many years ago was to forgive myself. It is very important for every human being to forgive herself or himself because if you live, you will make mistakes- it is inevitable. But once you do and you see the mistake, then you forgive yourself and say, ‘Well, if I’d known better I’d have done better,’ that’s all.